Thursday, September 27, 2007

Banned From Facebook Flyers Pro

Don't laugh! It's not cool. Almost 10 minutes after posting yesterday about starting some flyers on Facebook, I went back to check my stats and Bang! My account had been disabled. I was gutted. I thought about logging back in to Blogger and deleting that post, but decided against it. I decided to live & learn, and stay off the computer for the rest of the day.

This morning I logged in to Commission Junction to see if anything had come of my efforts with Facebook flyers. Surprise, surprise - I actually ended up making some money with them, even though my account only lasted for about 4 hours! The grand total from CJ was $52.79 (I hope that's not against their TOS to publish?). Sure, it's not much, but better than nothing right?

As to why my account was disabled - I'm not sure. I don't think any of the 4 flyers I created were objectionable? The only thing I can think of is the fact that I created a separate account for this experiment. I didn't realise it was against Facebook's TOS to have more than one account until I read the TOS properly when my account was disabled.

Anyway, I guess it's back to the drawing board for now. Time to try something different :)

No comments: